Michigan Cheese Dip
Inspired by the cheese dip at El Azteco restaurant in East Lansing, Michigan. This is not your typical southern-style cheese dip.
- 1 8- ounce container large curd cottage cheese
- 1 8- ounce container sour cream
- Muenster Cheese shred enough to fill the 8-ounce cottage cheese container
- 2 green onions thinly sliced, green parts only
- 1 small jalapeno seeded and diced very small
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon beef bouillon granules
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well to combine. Refrigerate for at least an hour to let the flavors marry. Serve cold with tortilla chips.