I have had so much fun recreating the outdoor-themed ornaments I found on Ashley Hacksaw (Lil Blue Boo). Earlier this week I made the Lantern Christmas Ornament and the Compass Christmas Ornament. They look so cute on my tree and I was excited to add these precious little camping bedroll Christmas ornaments to the mix!
This post contains affiliate links. I am an Amazon Affiliate and I earn fees for qualifying purchases.
This is probably one of the easiest ornaments I have ever made. It wouldn’t take long to whip up a whole bunch of these for your outdoor lover’s Christmas tree.
You can even send your Elf on the Shelf on a camping trip because this camping bedroll Christmas ornament paired with the lantern and the compass will make great props to use with your elf!
How to Make a Camping Bedroll Christmas Ornament
- Cut your flannel into strips about 2.5 inches wide by 12 inches long.
- Roll the strip of flannel.
- Cut a piece of suede lace about 14.5 inches long.
- Tie the cord around the bedroll making a little loop in the middle.
Honestly, that is it! I told you this was an easy Christmas ornament to make. Make a few of these and a few of the Lanterns and Compasses and give them as gifts to all your camping, hiking and outdoor-loving friends.
Pin this DIY Ornament Tutorial to Pinterest to save it for later.
Other Posts You May Like
- Compass Christmas Ornament
- Lantern Christmas Ornament
- Christmas Tree Farm Bing – Adventures at the Christmas Tree Farm
- Christmas Crafting – Handmade Paper Ornaments